Friday 25 June 2010

Knitscene Fall 2010 Preview

Damn you Knitscene Fall 2010. Why are you doing this to me? Why? Why are you filled with gorgeous new designs? You are not helping my knitting addiction! I just did a big clean in my Ravelry queue... why??? I don't want you to be published. No. Not good for my sanity. I might need 48h of knitting a day... because I want to knit all these!













psst... her blog is fun to read!

Pfiuuu! All those designs are practical and wearable yet gorgeous and stylish! I might knit the entire afternoon then.....
and again, stay tuned because really soon I'll finish my Faverolle pullover!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh great. Now I have to go out and buy another knitting magazine! This issue has some great patterns!

knittyornice said...

omg, why... why did i look at this!?!?!?!? i must knit ALL of these!

Loulek said...

J'adore le pull à capuche! Je vais vite voir ça de plus près :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...