Tuesday 22 June 2010

8 Questions game!

I was tagged by @spinndiva from Rambling Designs to write a bit on myself!

1- What's your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most oftern when you can't be bothered to be adventurous) ?

Usually, I cook sausage, salad and some semolina. Takes 5 minutes and it's delicious.

2- What do you want to be when you grow up?

Good question! When I was younger, I wanted to be a) a teacher b) a scientist or c) a professional piano player. I still want to become a teacher!

3- What book are you reading at the moment (if any)

Black Cross by Greg Iles. The story takes place in the WWII in England. I just began so... that's it for now! But it is already pretty good.

4- How do you relax?

KNITTING!!!!!

5- What color are the interior walls of your home?

Kitchen and living room : beige, brown and green
Bedroom and office: Orange and beige

6- What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Hahaha! Watching America's Next Top Model!

7- What time is bedtime and getting up time?

Sleep time: around 10h30 pm
Wake up: work day = 5h45 am and off day = 9h30 am!

8- How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?

Oh gosh. I use to spend A LOT of time on internet, browsing and surfing on knitting blogs and Ravelry. And then, I decided that my laptop had to stay in the office. No more tv+laptop. Now I spend maybe 1h on internet per day...


So! that was fun! I hope you learned something from me! And now, my turn to tag people!!! I would love to learn something about :


And now, I'm off to prepare an Etsy order and to knit! Because, hopefully, my next post will be about my latest knitting, my Faverolle! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

spinndiva said...

yayyyy! Thanks for playing along :)

Skein said...

Great answers, I love the guilty pleasure lol.

Loulek said...

Hihi :) I added my answers on my blog. Great to learn things about you ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...