Monday, 28 February 2011
Friday, 25 February 2011
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Monday, 21 February 2011
- When I was about 18 years-old, I had my hair dyed. I had every color. Blue, red, orange, pink (that was awesome), violet, green, yellow, black... Since then, my hair have always stayed brown, my natural color.
- Before knitting, I had 2 passions: music and drawing. I studied music for more than 10 years. I play piano, bass clarinet, orchestral percussions and I babble drums. And I used to sell my drawings. I stopped, because I didn't had fun anymore...
- I don't have any allergies.
- I don't smell anything. Yes, you read right: I don't smell anything or so. I was born this way (funny reference to Lady Gaga perhaps?).
- I love to exercise.
- I also love to eat, which balances it out!
- I don't like summer!
- Thea from Baby Cocktails : I love her designs and her posts!
- Eva from Missingstitch : We can see her bloom at every project!
- Allison from The Sweatshop of love : Always so lovely!
- Kristen from Skein : I'm just so jealous of her success!
- Hannah from Palindrome Knits : We have so much same tastes!
- Gudrun from The Shetland Trader : Huge fan. It says it all.
- Hannah from Knitbot : Again, huge fan.
- Veera from 100% rain : Who doesn't love her designs?!
- Alana from Never Not Knitting : Her photographs are always so beautiful!
Friday, 18 February 2011
Wednesday, 16 February 2011
Monday, 14 February 2011
Friday, 11 February 2011
Yarn : 2 skeins of Fleece Artist Merino 20/60 (115g, 342 yards per skein). To achieve the pattern’s lenght, you will only use a small amount of the second skein. You will use approximately 450 yards of yarn. If you want to use a substitute yarn, one skein of Malabrigo Sock or Madeline Tosh light will be enough.
Needles : One pair of straight 3mm/US 2.5 knitting needles or needles size to get gauge
Gauge : 22sts x 30 rows = 4’’ in Spider lace pattern, blocked.