Hi Guys! This morning I woke up with a sweet surprise: I was nominate by Bridget from Spinndiva and received a Stylish Blogger award! If you're wondering what it is, it's a unofficial award designed by a person who reads your blog. This person was also nominated by one of her/his follower. Isn't it a great way to say "continue to blog!"?
I love awards like that, because they are a great way to hear about readers. The other fun part is: you have 3 small tasks to do. The first one is thanking the person who nominated you. So here I go Bridget, thank you again for nominating me! You've been one of my first followers, if not the first, and you've always been there. My success, my sad story, my projects... I am more than happy I have been nominated by you! Check out her blog, she really is a giving person, she is so lovely and delightful! Ok. Did I thanked you enough? hihi!
The second task sharing with you 7 personal things that you probably don't know about me:
- When I was about 18 years-old, I had my hair dyed. I had every color. Blue, red, orange, pink (that was awesome), violet, green, yellow, black... Since then, my hair have always stayed brown, my natural color.
- Before knitting, I had 2 passions: music and drawing. I studied music for more than 10 years. I play piano, bass clarinet, orchestral percussions and I babble drums. And I used to sell my drawings. I stopped, because I didn't had fun anymore...
- I don't have any allergies.
- I don't smell anything. Yes, you read right: I don't smell anything or so. I was born this way (funny reference to Lady Gaga perhaps?).
- I love to exercise.
- I also love to eat, which balances it out!
- I don't like summer!
Hey that was fun! Now my third and last task is to give the Stylish Blogger Award to 15 other blogs! Wow that's a lot! But hey, I love to give, so here we go!
- Thea from Baby Cocktails : I love her designs and her posts!
- Eva from Missingstitch : We can see her bloom at every project!
- Allison from The Sweatshop of love : Always so lovely!
- Kristen from Skein : I'm just so jealous of her success!
- Hannah from Palindrome Knits : We have so much same tastes!
- Gudrun from The Shetland Trader : Huge fan. It says it all.
- Hannah from Knitbot : Again, huge fan.
- Veera from 100% rain : Who doesn't love her designs?!
- Alana from Never Not Knitting : Her photographs are always so beautiful!
Have a nice week everyone!