Monday 21 July 2014

FO : Tobias II

No, I do not have the time to knit that fast... This FO was knitted before little M. arrived. I hope you can understand that there weren't occasions to take pictures!



This hat is another take at my pattern, Tobias. I knitted the brim longer to really cover the ears, and the bodylonger to give it a slouchier feel.



I had some leftover Malabrigo Worsted in Mineral Red from my Oscar cardigan, and a skein of Malabrigo Worsted again in Azul Profundo (if I remember correctly). I knew these two colors would look great together. I'm so happy with the result! 


2 comments:

The Everyday Owl said...

That hat is adorable. Great colors!
I'm following you on GFC and Facebook and would like for you to check out my "All Things Etsy" blog at http://ZzzonkOwl.blogspot.com

Thank you!!
Dot

Unknown said...

This is how my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to obtain anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You've taken part in those types of thoughts, right?

Your success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...