Saturday 1 January 2011

And it begins...

... with a not so cool note! Yep, 2010 ended with celebrations and happiness, but 2011 began with a injured knee and rain. We were suppose to go snowboarding over the week-end but my boyfriend fell in the stairs and hurt his left knee badly. And, it's raining! Not even snowing! So instead of moping, we are inviting some friends over to eat and to play board games. Finally, 2011 starts in a good way!

Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Lichen Mix

Knitwise, I'm knitting Kerrera, by Gudrun Johnston. The project has been in my queue for a long time now, and I've had the yarn in my stash for a while.


And you, how did 2011 start?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Berroco yarn is definitely going to make it all better! : ) I actually just recently decided to knit Kerrera for my Mom, but I don't have the yarn yet...

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope your boyfriend's knee gets better soon. But yay for board games! :)

Love Kerrera and it should be beautiful in that alpaca too.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend!! Hope he is ok! But friends and food sounds good :)
I want to knit a Kerrera too!!
Micicuta (yardsofyarn)

April Klich said...

Hope his knee gets better soon!

Have fun with Kerrera. It's definitely on my knit list for this year too.

spinndiva said...

Im sorry to hear your boyfriend got hurt! I hope he recovers quickly! Wishing you lots of fun with the board games! I love to play them! :) happy new year hon!
B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...