Saturday 10 July 2010

What's hot on Ravelry? Issue #1 !

It's hot hot hot and it has been listed this week on Ravelry! Every week I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are a not mine. They are the property of the designer.

Hi guys! For almost two years now, I've been spending at least 1 hour daily on Ravelry. I'm always checking for gorgeous new patterns and new designers. And after all that time, I think that I can really see which pattern is gorgeous and which on is... meh, let's say "average". I decided that, because I love you so much dear reader, that I will give you a weekly résumé of what's hot on Ravelry! They're hot in two ways: fantastic and still hot from the oven! I really hope you'll like it! And I'm proud of myself. I not a super computer smart person, but I manage to do this: just click on the image and it'll direct instantaneously to the Ravelry pattern page! Click and queue! So, enjoy and stay tuned for the next issue!









8 comments:

spinndiva said...

Ooh I like the blue short sleeved T shirt!!! Pretty! :)
Could you get me the name of it, so I can find it, please?

spinndiva said...

I found it already! Thank you! :)

Where the nodding violets grow said...

I love this post. Thank you so much. I have queued four. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I don't need any more in my queue.... Ahhhhhhh! The addiction is getting out of hand. Beautiful things, all. :)

Skein said...

Great Idea! Love the Castle Pullover and the cute little cari.

Skein said...

I meant cardi :)

Kate said...

Neat idea and (my pattern aside!)you definitely have good taste :)

Angelina Clark said...

Thanks ggreat blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...