Sunday 30 October 2011

New design : Aubépine



$ 6.00 USD

Sizes

X-Small (Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3XLarge), 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56) inches.

Gauge

26 sts and 34 rows = 4’’/10 cm in cable chart with larger needles, wet blocked.

Yarn

4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7) skeins of Skein Merino/Silk Sport (363 yards/332 meters per 95 g, 50% Merino 50% Silk) in the colorway Raku.

Needles (adjust size to obtain gauge):

US 2.5 / 3.0mm 40” (100cm) circular needles

US 2.5 / 3.0mm straight needles

US 4 / 3.5mm straight needles


Aubépine is a very feminine and elegant tunic length sweater, featuring short dolman sleeves, a very flattering shape, a V-neck in the front and the back and a delicate cable stitch pattern. The front and the back are identical and seamed together at the sides and the shoulders, and then the collar is picked up and knitted. The model is wearing the medium size with 2.0" positive ease.

I am so happy to finally publish this pattern!

9 comments:

knitalatte said...

Oh my what a pretty sweater. I really like the look of the sleeves and the overall length. Great that you offer the pattern in so many sizes. Awesome!

Michelle said...

This pattern is a blessing. I have a commercially made sweater that I love that has that smocked cable stitch. This is now in my queue.

Hege said...

Love it :-)

Bonnie said...

Very nice! Love the cables, V-neck, sleeves, color ... everything!

leila said...

Oh! So pretty! It's a perfect sweater that I've been waiting to knit for quite a while. In Skein's gorgeous yarn, too. It's a must have.

Meg said...

WOW, so pretty!!

Knit-2-Together said...

I bought it!! I couldn't control myself even though I have LONG list of things I already have on the waiting list. This pattern is gorgeous!! Can't wait to get started!! :)

madder said...

Stunning!

telma said...

omg i LOVE this!!! so beautiful. going to add it to my que.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...