Monday 22 August 2011

Random : Secret projects keep coming

Secret projects are two-faced. The happy face is that they are really exciting and they always mean that you get either published or mentioned somewhere. The sad face is you can not talk about them until they get released.

But today, I can show the two faces of a secret project. I'm starting to work on a secret project, which means ssshhhh. Let's just say that the lovely Dani from Lioness Arts ask me to knit something. I am also seeing one of my design released Wednesday, August 24th in the Fall Issue 2011 of the Knitcircus magazine! Stay tuned....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate secrets!! But I get so excited when they finally get released!

Glana Ricci said...

Ariane ssshhhh...has spoken to us softly...we will not discuss with anyone...I am very very very curious!!!!
:p

Marta said...

Got my Knit Circus and I saw your design!!! I love it. Congrats -- how cool is that?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...