Friday 17 June 2011

Random : Where have I been?

Me in front of the Alps at the Bodensee, Bavaria, Germany

Hi guys!

It has been such a long time since my last post. I could start and find excuses and reasons of why I didn't post in over a month. Let's just hear the important one: I was on vacation!

I don't want to start right away to tell you my trip, it deserves several posts on its own. Lets just say that I had an amazing time and that I bought some yarn! I spend little time knitting (secret projects...), and I have a lot to do in the upcoming 2 weeks (some sleepless/knitfull nights?)...

Have a nice week-end guys, and stay tuned because I am back on track and I plan on blogging more and more!

9 comments:

hannah said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I want to go back to Germany so badly now that I can speak a tiny bit. Maybe next year!

luganknitter said...

I was just there! I am jealous I had to come home!

Lina said...

Oh how fun! Looking forward to hearing about your trip. :)

Élise Pettey said...

AH! I used to live in Lindau am Bodensee!!! :D

Maryse said...

Sometimes it's good to take a break! Look forward to reading more about your trip and secret projects! Have a great weekend!

Skein said...

Cant wait to hear all about it! Enjoy your weekend :)

Hilde said...

Its good to hear that you have enjoyed the holiday in Europe. Looking forward to hear more about it :-)

Unknown said...

Glad you stopped in to say hello! I think I've stood in that exact spot, actually.... lol

yodafatkitty said...

awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...