Tuesday 3 August 2010

What's hot on Ravelry? Issue # 4 ... and Radio Silence!


It's hot hot hot and it has just been listed on Ravelry! Every week I show you the finest recently added patterns on Ravelry! Click on the image and queue it! Please note that all the images are not mine. They belong to the designer. You may need a Ravelry account (free!) to view the pattern profile.

Hi guys! Again this week, I'm very happy to share with you gorgeous new patterns, directly from Ravelry. And I shamelessly included my new patterns...
In today's post I wanted to talk about my post-Dalia-and-Cybelle knitting projects, but instead I decided to treat you with some knitting pattern goodness!
But! Before letting you enjoy my column, I want to let you know that from Thursday August 5th to Saturday August, 14th, I'm going to follow a strict radio silence. Why? Because I'm on VACATION!!! Yeeeeesss!!! Me and my boyfriend are leaving Montreal on a camping trip for the northern Coast, La côte Nord. And don't you worry, I'm bringing my knitting with me, of course!I can't wait to knit in the car, in the tent, in front of the campfire.... Two projects are in the bag! I don't know if it's going to be a very productive knitting time, but I hope to come back with some progress! Ok, enough! Enjoy and queue all you want!










4 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun camping! I just got back from camping in Ste-Agathe, and finished my latest hat by lantern light :)

I see you're a fan of many of the Twist patterns!

Unknown said...

Another great set! I love your new sweater! Hope to make it someday.

Skein said...

OOOOHHH so many nice things!

Lolly said...

Oh, what a joy to be featured here with these other stunning designs! Many thanks :) and I wish you the best on your vacation - that sounds fabulous! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...