Tuesday 31 August 2010

Another great news!

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for the emptyness of my 2 last blog posts. I received new yarn, and did make some small progress on my 2 projects (and on 1 that I plan on frogging.... nothing's going as planned!), but I have another great news: My Dandy Neckerchief pattern will be featured and display at the LYS Upstairs Studio! I'm so flattered! You can still find my pattern here, or under the Free patterns tab. It's free, it uses only 1 skein of worsted weight yarn, or any yarn you want, and will be a great knit for the upcoming Fall!

Stay tuned guys, What's hot on Ravelry is next!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! That's excellent news. :D

spinndiva said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! :D

Skein said...

Congratulations! Thats great news:)

Unknown said...

Nice! I love the Neckerchief pattern. I would have paid for it - it seems too good to be free :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...