Sunday 25 April 2010

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week - April 26th to May 2nd


I don't have that much time on my hands, but I just couldn't resist. I love blogging, and sometimes finding good topics can be hard. I thought that joining The Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, hosted by Eskimini Knits, was a great opportunity to blog more and to post about something that I love : knitting!

The concept is really easy : each day of the week, bloggers will post simultaneously on the same topics, like yarns that we love, techniques, our personal goals... It's a great opportunity to share a little bit of yourself and your knowledge to the knitting community!

So stay tuned for tomorrow's post, because the KCBW starts tomorrow! First topic -> Starting out...

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

yayyy Can't wait! I noticed too late and tomorrow I won't be home anyway to post, but this is great! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...